neogamma dvd timeout...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by soraxcloud, Jul 25, 2010.

Jul 25, 2010

neogamma dvd timeout... by soraxcloud at 9:55 PM (1,657 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. soraxcloud
    OP

Newcomer soraxcloud Member

United States
    Okay so I was messing with my neogamma settings a little bit trying to get New Super Mario Bros Wii to work properly (the screen was the wrong size and in black and white) I did but then when I tried to load another game it gave me a DVD timeout error and after that sits there searching for a patch. It's doing that with all disks now. I was going to try and re download gammaloader that way all the settings would be for sure back to the way they were before but I was having trouble finding it and I'm not entirely sure that's my problem cause I am pretty sure I put all the settings back manually. Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong?

Oh I meant to add I'm using R9 beta22, cIOS38rev19

Oop there we go! Found it! Welp re downloading it made everything work again but New Super Mario bros is still in B+W anyone know how to fix that? well without killing neogamma again anywee. xD

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    I believe you have a PAL copy of the game and this problem goes back from the first loaders, and I think it was something about the video cables and the FORCE output you're giving it, change the video settings inside NeoGamma..!! [​IMG]