Hacking Neogamma disc read error

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last night, I changed one of the settings in neogamma to 'auto-detect' and spyro worked for about 20mins, then came up with an error and to check the wii manual. I then tried Monster Hunter trii (was trying frantically to get that game to work last year) and managed to play that for a while but eventually came up with the same error. I then tried it again, and everytime I try to leave the village to go into the forst the same error comes up regardless of how long your playing it.

Should I still try to install cIOS249?

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the menu after I type 'beta' - for installation via modmii- is it d2x-v7-final I download?

Right, took some initiative and went for it, but no clue what to do at the next menu...
*Edit* downloaded cios249-d2x-v7-final [56] but it is already on my sd card....

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Done, loaded MH3 and again, plaed for half an hour - then went to do first quest and as I was leaving village it came up that the disc could not be read.
On spyro I get to the same point in a cutscene - then it starts stammering and comes up the disc could not be read.
Noticed that after I put discs in the wii, it makes a funny low skipping sound. Never heard it do that with any of my other games.
At the bottem of neogamma it says - Neogamma R9 b54, d2x56v7final (249) - I pressume this is what we wanted to see??

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all we know, your wii's dvd drive may be going, right now it seems to be having a problem reading data off discs, is this correct?
Besides, playing off usb is far superior than discs, only 3X speed with burns, compared to 6X or higher from usb, so data is read without problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...