Hacking Neogamma Black and white rolling screen

Benjerman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to play Sim City Creator on Neogamma, but it says "Required IOS 35". The game loads, but its in black and white and rolling.
I installed the cios's needed for neogamma. But I have never heard of this "ios 35"

And yes, I own the game. The disc is damaged. I downloaded a new ISO and used IMG Burn to write it to a DVD-R 8x using speen 2x.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure it was IOS35? WiiBrew doesn't list that game as one that uses it. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS35

Anyway, assuming you do in fact live in the US and you're using an NTSC Wii, it sounds like you may have downloaded a PAL ISO of the game. Somewhere in the NeoGamma settings should be an option to force the video mode to NSTC, which ought to fix your problem. Or just download an NTSC ISO of the game.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely sounds like what happens when you try to run a PAL signal on an NTSC TV. But if you really think you have an IOS problem, try modmii.

Benjerman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I tried switching to NTSC mode, and I got a green screen when I tried loading the game. And I found out that it was, in fact, a PAL torrent I downloaded. (stupid me). If I download a USA torrent would my problem be fixed? I want to make sure, because I have a slow connection and it will literally take all day long to download.

Thanks!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually changing the video settings can fix the problem, but if it does not work, you will need to use an NTSC backup, not a PAL one.

Benjerman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I'd also download iso35 and try that too. I downloaded the latest version of ISO35 with NUS downloader. How do I install it?

Benjerman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I'll purchase a USB drive today if i can. Will I be able to load PAL games without the rolling b&w screen then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-