Hacking Neoflash Kit, Nightmare

Karmamachine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I may have made a big mistake.

I used to come here and read the forums all the time, until I lost my l/p. But anyway I bought a DS, and I figured I'd get a flash card for it. I figured I couldn't go wrong really with a kit, it's got everything in it.

I bought the 1GB version of this Neoflash kit ReviewNeoflash kit

I can't get it to work I get that annoying white screen everywhich way. I tried doing a search here on the forums about whether or not I'm doing something wrong I couldn't find anything and I just can't get it to work.

cry.gif

I'm being laid low, for being a chump and not checking here first.

Can someone point me to the right direction to a troubleshooter or something? there weren't even any instructions with the kit!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New ROMs don't work with NeoFlash. New DS's (DSLite, Silver DS budled with mario kart, red DS, Nintendogs DS, and most Blue DS's) don't work either. I feel sorry for you that you bought a Neoflash, and I doubt much people will be able to help you.

Karmamachine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New ROMs don't work with NeoFlash. New DS's (DSLite, Silver DS budled with mario kart, red DS, Nintendogs DS, and most Blue DS's) don't work either. I feel sorry for you that you bought a Neoflash, and I doubt much people will be able to help you.

Thank you!

at least this puts an end to me trying to figure out what I did wrong.

So if I had an OLD ds it would work? and I couldn't patch the games could I?

Man I really need to invest in an alternative.

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, you would need a passthrough device. You could get a Superkey to go with your supercard, that would do the job.

Unless of course you have flashme installed, then you don't need one. Flashme is a patched firmware for the nds.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also interested on a setup for a NDS Lite

So this is a good combo?

Superkey+Supercard+I could get a 1GB or 2GB mini-SD card from a electronics store?

But does the Supercard come with the cable and software to upload the roms? Or how does it work? Is this a good combination with 100% or near 100% compatibility with all roms with save support?

For example would this do the trick?

1. 1GB SANDISK MiniSD-1
2. SD & mini-SD Reader/Writer
3. SuperCard mini-SD and SuperKey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them