Hacking neo gamma 7 help

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have neogamma 7 and i did what i needed to do to change my ios to 249 rev14. I got mariokart to play from a backup but when i go to play madworld, house of dead overkill, wii sorts resort the game loads but the screen flashes so bad to the pont where i the game is unplayable. I know that there is a option in the configuration menu for neogamma for the alt dol, but when i downloaded neogamma all i got was the folder that said neogamma and had the boot.dol file to load the program and thats it. could someone tell me what i need to do (i am soooo close)

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on system menu 3.4 I dont know if my system is pal or ntsc how can i tell? i am playing off disk that i burnt using img burn at 3x speed

neller123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My system is NTSC. i just tried forcing both NTSC I and NTSC P. The first time the wii restarted, and the second time the screen turned pink and froze up. I am using DVD-R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exact same thing is happening with me and Madworld. I am running on NTSC, neogamma, geckoOS, backuplaucnher, none sucessfully launch madoworld. Neo Gamma starts the game but the screen is out of whack, black and white, and flashing up and down like a movie reel. I force NTSC, vid patch, change the language, the most i get is some color but i cant get the film reel seizure flash to stop. Im using burned DVD+R's (which i think is irrelevant).
When i use geckOS, it says that i am missing IOS 53.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find +1