Homebrew NEO·DS Conversion Guide

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since I got a psp I stopped using emulators for my ds
I recent;y went somewhere where they had a galga pacman cabinet and caught glaga fever
I don't like the feel of the psp for these games

I already have mame ver 2 on my ds with capcom vs snk working but I converted that a long time ago
can someone try to get these to see if these two games convert properly and then pm the steps they took to do so

please help and thanks to any who attempt or even consider trying to help me

DB1138

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've followed the readme, and guides on here but nothing seems to work for me. THe conversion is whats not working, I never get a [romname].neo most of the time the 'NeoDsConver.exe' just runs and disappears, I've tried several different bios.zip's and not one of them seems to be working. The best I got was a .neo file called neogeo.neo... which I believe is the converter converting the bios instead of the ROM... very confusing.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Pretty sure that's not allowed buddy.
rolleyes.gif

sweetramo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, so it’s been since 2008 since the last Update came.
Kinda sad, cause I still can’t get it to work, which doesn’t bother me since I have Metal Slug Arcades, but wish I could play it on the go.
Wish someone made an Updated version of it where all you needed to do was just get a NEO rom and start playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts