ROM Hack Negima!? Chou Mahora Taisen Chuu (fantranslation)

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dnniwa485 said:
getting ready to make finalization on translation.. and pass it to someone for proofreading..

Awesome
wink.gif

I was just wondering, what's the name of the game in english O___O I know no one's going to take the effort to translate/edit the logo, but I'm still curious what that LONG-ASS TITLE means >_>

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarthNemesis said:
Chou = super
Mahora = name of the academy
Taisen = battle
Chuu = kiss (it's a pun, the pronunciation is similar to "two")

Ahh, thanks xD Despite the length, not a hugely meaningful title.. May as well just be Negima!?: Mahora Academy Battle 2 or something, lol...

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
I'm looking forward to this, since I've never played any anime games on my DS before besides some Bleach DS game and some Samurai Deeper Kyo GBA game

Yeah I know.. Not many anime games get localized at all, apart from the super popular mainstream ones like Bleach and Naruto..

I've never played the Samurai Deeper Kyo game, just because I have no interest in the anime whatsoever, lol

Also, there's a few Fullmetal Alchemist games out in English (DS, PS2 and PSP) which are quite good if you like FMA. And I freakin love FMA ;D

Back on topic, yes I'm glad this game is being translated.

dnniwa485

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the patch will be delayed as usual.. sorry guys.. but i hope that i can finish it by this year.

Just a heavy load of new games to play.. xD

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dnniwa485 said:
the patch will be delayed as usual.. sorry guys.. but i hope that i can finish it by this year.

Just a heavy load of new games to play.. xD

>______< A delay is fine, lol

I just hope you're still working on it, otherwise it would be a waste
frown.gif

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some locations:
In Arm9
000AD220 - 000AD3F0
000AD820 - 000AD8FO
000AD9C0 - 000ADB40
000ADC20 - 000ADD70
000B0C20 - 000B0D00
000B0E20 - 000B0E20
000B0F10 - 000B0FE0
000B15F0 - 000B1A30
000B2110 - 000B2490
000B2660 - 000B2800

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any chance you're still working on this?

Just wondering if you will be uploading what you have anytime soon.. OR giving me the text to proofread?

As long as you dont decide to quit, I'm fine with it
tongue.gif

hibifujimiki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'm just here to say that my friends and I (y'know, your run-of-the-mill group of hopeless nerds) support this project, and eagerly await it's completion. If there's anything, ANYthing we can do to help, please, do NOT hesitate to ask. If I don't answer here, you can email me (I check it most everyday). I've read through this entire topic, and must admit, I am VERY impressed at the massive progress you have made.

In all honesty, though, I would seriously be contempt with the current amount of translation you have, haha.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hibifujimiki said:
Hello. I'm just here to say that my friends and I (y'know, your run-of-the-mill group of hopeless nerds) support this project, and eagerly await it's completion. If there's anything, ANYthing we can do to help, please, do NOT hesitate to ask. If I don't answer here, you can email me (I check it most everyday). I've read through this entire topic, and must admit, I am VERY impressed at the massive progress you have made.

In all honesty, though, I would seriously be contempt with the current amount of translation you have, haha.

^^^^^

SAME AS ABOVE, SAME AS ABOVE, SAME AS ABOVE

But hrm... looks like the person who started the project isn't really responding/busy playing games

T___T

EDIT: Sorry for the bump/useless post.

hibifujimiki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
^^^^^

SAME AS ABOVE, SAME AS ABOVE, SAME AS ABOVE

But hrm... looks like the person who started the project isn't really responding/busy playing games

T___T

EDIT: Sorry for the bump/useless post.
Haha, so it seems. Shame though. This'd make a wonderful X-Mas gift for us XD

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know I really shouldn't be bumping this, but I thought I'd just ask if anyone else would be interested in taking over the translation.

The tools (made by Azerty, and helped out by Jewel) are slightly complicated to use, but I managed to insert a few lines with the new font.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DE2Bt7xArg[/youtube]

Unfortunately dnniwa485 (guy/girl who was in charge) seems to have abandoned the project.. I contacted them but they said they were very busy right now..
..So not sure if this project will ever continue :/

Here's the current set of tools:

1) http://www.mediafire.com/file/zgmtgmjeltw/...leOuranFont.bin
New "packfile" made by jewel, which uses the english font from the Ouran game. This lets the game display english text. It has to be renamed to packfile.pak, and then used with the extraction tool (below)

2) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0cttzwgmujn
Extraction/Insertion tool made by Azerty, which asks for a hex offset, and extracts/inserts the text accordingly.
To use it with the NEW packfile, first type EC4C, press Enter, type 1321AC0, press Enter again.
Then, if extracting the text, choose decompress and Extract.
If inserting the text, choose recompress and (below).

3)
QUOTE said:
Here's a zip file with instructions and some screenshots.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzwjhxzgrzm/...ileTutorial.zip

*Forgot to add in the instruction that in step 1, the packfile.pak is the one with Ouran font.

(The instructions above, I assumed that you already figured out how to use azerty1's negitool v.1.2 and you have a copy of CrystalTile2 with English user interface.)

^ Instructions on how to add the compressed text back into the packfile.pak file.

So yeah, like I said, kinda complex. But someone may be inserted in translating this, so it's worth a shot. The best thing to do would be to ask dnniwa485 for the current trans, and then work from there... But that's if anyone can get in touch with him/her
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь