ROM Hack [Need testing] A simple website that helps people find and install cia/eShop titles easier

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you tired with going to that iso site to find what you need but too hard to find a rare cia, encounter too much ads and shitty download link with adfly and slow speed and compressed with password files?

I've been developing a website that kinda like web version of Shameless or FBI Ticket Installer (and a little bit like freeShop) but has some interesting things.

Features:
Powerful indexed full-text search with mysql
You can search using a non-accented keyword like "pokemon" instead of "pokémon". You can even search "gyro" and this site will show the results including "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D" (can't search titleID yet).

Custom funkeycia.py generator (not fully tested)
It will generate dirty customized funkeycia.py files (I know nothing about python) that is unique for each title. These .py files support double-click to run, auto download necessary files and auto delete unnecessary files after finished. No need to type in command line anymore (watch the video).
Downloaded cia files will be named like: [name] [region] (titleID).cia.
eg: 2048 USA (0004000000139000).cia.
This site can generate qrcodes for FBI too.

Grab metadata from CDN servers
This site can grab title's contentID (ns_uid), description, icon, thumb, and screenshots (and maybe more in future) from CDN servers and upload it to imgur and show to user (my shared hosting is too weak to cache all of them).

Fast and easy to use
Note that anyone goes to any title will have to wait for around 15 seconds for the script to cache the images to imgur. The next times will be faster, so try to go to a title's page, let the webpage loads completely then reload it.

Not store and expose any kind of titlekeys.

Neither content of generated .py files nor qrcode's urls show any titlekeys.

To-do:
  • Cleaner code
  • Fix security holes
  • Add sort and filter features
  • A better UI
URL: (temporary)
  • 3ds.game4u.pro (plz don't care about main domain)
  • source
  • If this violates gbatemp's ToS I will remove the link immediately.
Credit:
  • Shuttleu (this site is using some parts of his code)
  • cearp (for funkeycia)
  • Plailect (for that crt and key files)
  • a mystery php code about curl CDN server on pastebin
Note:
This is not always a newest database from that titlekeys site and I have to run a cron job to import the database to my site's mysql.
I created this website for study purpose only, so don't blame me about making this.
If you found any mysql injection exploits please tell me.
Don't put any spider on my site or imgur api will punish me.

Last edited by tranxuanthang,

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting. I still have yet to try FreeShop, but this looks like I can use it for the FunKeyCIA script downloads for faster downloads on my computer/auto extracting the latest updates of games for romhacks. How often will the list be updated for the latest cias?

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks interesting. I still have yet to try FreeShop, but this looks like I can use it for the FunKeyCIA script downloads for faster downloads on my computer/auto extracting the latest updates of games for romhacks. How often will the list be updated for the latest cias?
The database might be updated once a day, I haven't run the cron job yet.
I've just manually updated the database by going to a secret URL, +18 new titles, still no Zero Time Dilemma :cry:

Reactions: MartyDreamy

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what's the difference between yours and titlekey site
Not much difference with experienced people who can grab titleID from that titlekey site and run funkeycia.py in command line and type in arguments. But I think with this site I can help noobs/newbies find what they want and do things easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@