OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Me and the catboy have a website. But we need someone to make it better. So does anyone know how HTML here? (We would prefer someone in school but adults work too). If someone does we will make you a admin and you will help us run the website. So anyone know website scripting?

So this is pretty much the deal: You know how to enchance website HTML you will become a admin with me and the catboy.

If anyone is up to the job please PM me. Tell me your skills and strengths. Stop telling me to do it myself. This is your chance to become part of a website.
We also want a little interactive bar laying on top of the navbar with little social networking website logo's on it so when you click on it, it takes you to that website. And also a new theme beciase ours is nasty. And a home page so when you go to the webaote you have a home page ad not the forums. Then on the top is the navbar which has different names on them leading you to different forum categories. And the website is using mybb currently.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the delay. I want someone to edit my already made website. We need tabs ontop like gbatemp. And the tabs lead to different forums. Like one tab says hi and leads to a hi forum. Get me?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
You can do what you described with just a few minutes in MS Frontpage. Or do you need the different forums made too?

Two simple ways to make tabs at the top of your pages - either use frames (and targets) to keep the tabs always there, or use tables. Either way probably involves tab graphics and links.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
You can do what you described with just a few minutes in MS Frontpage. Or do you need the different forums made too?

Two simple ways to make tabs at the top of your pages - either use frames (and targets) to keep the tabs always there, or use tables. Either way probably involves tab graphics and links.
I don't know hpw to do it. AnyOne up to the job?

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Can you just use some pre-existing tool? Dot Net Nuke if you can run ASP.Net, or SMF with portal modifications if you can run PHP.

Alternatively, you can contact me if you would like to use the system that UniqueGeeks.Net uses (ASP.Net + MSSQL)...

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Okay but we need more admins. If anyone is up to the job please PM me. Tell me your skills and strengths. Stop telling me to do it myself. This is your chance to become part of a website.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adobe Dreamweaver is a great tool for beginners in website layout, I remember using that when I first started.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
Adobe Dreamweaver is a great tool for beginners in website layout, I remember using that when I first started.
Please stop. This isn't do it yourself buddy. Thisds is 'Let me join" thread. Mod please delete the threads telling me to do it myself.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
you mean like the "main news blogs eof" or just like "home forum..................search"
coz for the first one you will need someone that know javascript or ajax (i dont know well) and the second type is very easy try some wysiwyg programs (what you see is what you get)
i say try coz no one can do the web site exactly like you want it .....just you :S

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
master00d said:
you mean like the "main news blogs eof" or just like "home forum..................search"
coz for the first one you will need someone that know javascript or ajax (i dont know well) and the second type is very easy try some wysiwyg programs (what you see is what you get)
i say try coz no one can do the web site exactly like you want it .....just you :S
If someone is willing up for the job i will tell them what i want by a template. Just PM me.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Arwing789 said:
Please stop. This isn't do it yourself buddy. Thisds is 'Let me join" thread. Mod please delete the threads telling me to do it myself.
He was making a suggestion. Considering no one is helping you you might want to use his suggestion.

Also no one made any threads telling you to do it yourself they made posts telling you to do it yourself.

Also the fact is if you want something done right you should do it yourself. Ensuring it is the best that it can be.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
im sorry but im in the n00b level (im on the database section of php now...and it sucks
cry.gif
) i would be happy to help ...but i cant ..........
frown.gif

also thedudewiththefood has right ...........

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Arwing789 said:

Fuck you. Take that ego elsewhere.

Nobody is going to work for you or your sorry "8th Graders trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards at school" site unless you pay them. Cash.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
tagzard said:
Arwing789 said:

Nobody is going to work for you or your sorry "8th Graders trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards at school" site unless you pay them. Cash.
That hurts frendo. This isn't that type of site. This is important. Please no flamming.

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Arwing789 said:
tagzard said:
Arwing789 said:

That hurts frendo. This isn't that type of site. This is important. Please no flamming.

http://gbatemp.net/t301720-i-m-making-a-team

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared