Hacking need some serious help

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have gamma, soft chip and riskii installed on my 3.2e wii (pal) the problem that i'm having is since gamma was released i have been playing backups with no problems at all but about a week ago my wii stopped reading backups before anyone asks no i didn't update ti 3.4 or anything like that as the last update i did was to 3.3v1 never even updated on oct 23. but all i'm getting at the moment is i put in a backup and all i hear is click click stop but about every 30 - 60 mins of trying the game loads up and i can play it then i turn my wi off or just change the game and it starts all over again. another 30 - 60 mins i can finally play that game.

i have tried uninstalling rev 7 then reinstalling it still not working. however my wii can still play originals

so all the usual problems i have tried the solutions i.e burn media - that has no effect on it as i have been able to play all my ggames before any of this happend, upgrading - havent upgraded since 3.3 v1

can someone help please

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry forgot to tell ya but this prob was happening before riskiionly installed riskii 2 days a go hoping it would solve the problem but it never

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update to 3.4 through internet.
You now have 'cleaned' your wii.
Follow the SoftMii guide from top to bottom.

That should set you up.

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. HBC will not be deleted.
And otherwise you could get the TP hack for 3.4 and get it back on, so no worries.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i now have softmii on my system but going back to my first post still can't read my copies anymore sugestions and before anyone asks about the media i'm using all my disks were working till a week ago now it just takes the iss to start them up if they start up at all cuz all i'm getting is dvd read error 349

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

WiiGator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think you should clean the lense of the laser. A similar problem was already solved in the past with this method.
Search in the internet for an instruction, because if the lense is scratched, it will get even worse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy