Hacking Need some help

Mooglebass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently looking at buying a M3DS Real perfect pack for my DS that I got for christmas. I know Ill have to get a microsd card for it. which isnt to bad. 2gig ones arent that expensive. Will a 2 gig card be enough? I know I cant have every game known to man on it lol. Atleast 20 would be good. My second question is, will I beable to run SNES games on this flash cart? I know alot were remade for the GBA but there are still some that i like to play, and would like a portable version of them. Is this possible?
THe other question is, is do i really need the perfect pack or can i get the other models?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2GB Should be enough, that's what I have, it holds my games. If you want lots of room trim your ROMs, it will save space.

You can use SNEmulDS to emulate SNES games on almost any flash card. I use it, it works fine.

Perfect pack comes with the Rumble pack and a GBA expansion card. Rumble isn't that important. All it does is make your games rumble at specific moments. And I don't exactly know what the GBA expansion does...

Mooglebass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the fast reply. That helps me alot. SO I can get the M3 DS Real Rumble RAM Pak Bundle and still be able to use the internet with it right? or will i need the Perfect pack?

Mooglebass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thanks for the help and fast reply. Answered all i needed. Was reading about the cards before i got a ds and was confused but you cleared it up.

Mooglebass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want to make sure before I order my card and not be able to do what I want.

M3 DS Real Card + Rumble ram pack is what I want if i want to use the internet browser and play gba games right?

Kizmatti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to buy the perfect bundle to run Ds+gba games

The rumble ram pack is for rumble in Ds games, and the ram in this is used for the DS Browser ONLY, the ram in the rumble pack will not play GBA games.

So buy the perfect bundle if u want to play DS + GBA games, i did and it works very well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended