Hacking Need some help to fix a problem during a failed Hwfly lite installation

kimitoboku101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello i have try to self install HWFLY chip but after all my lcd not turn on, not any sign of life for my switch even i desolder all, some one can guide me to solve this trouble ???

i try test and the component is short
1679447647405.png

1679447714997.png

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Did you fix your ripped pads on the rst test joint? Without that the switch wont boot.(I assume you just wire up all cable with the alternative location I pointed out but didn't really solve the original test joints that you broke by accident)

• Sad
Reactions: kimitoboku101

kimitoboku101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Did you fix your ripped pads on the rst test joint? Without that the switch wont boot.(I assume you just wire up all cable with the alternative location I pointed out but didn't really solve the original test joints that you broke by accident)
YEAH you right , but how can i solve it =((( i only broke the CLK point

kimitoboku101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You have to dig or grind down the original 2 test points and expose the undef layer trace and solder then together. IMO this will be out of most people capability
so this is connect of 2 point in another side of board, ---> if can we can using clk point in another side instead of dig solution Right

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
1679454709313.png

Here is the test point joint together under the top layer of PCB. When you ripped the pads, they turn to separate, so EMMC on the left trace end lost communication to CPU
Post automatically merged:

so this is connect of 2 point in another side of board, ---> if can we can using clk point in another side instead of dig solution Right
It does not go to another side of the motherboard but under the EMMC. The test point you broke is like a constant open pipe line valve communicate between EMMC and CPU. When you ripped off the pads, CPU dont see your EMMC
Post automatically merged:

Post pic on your damaged CLK point to see what you can do

Last edited by jkyoho,
Reactions: kimitoboku101

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn