Homebrew Need some help remembering

Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I have a new 2ds XL and it has Luna cfw. I haven't really touched it for like a year. Ive forgotten how to do everything. Rip

I had EVERYTHING on my 2ds. Luma with plugin loader, action replay, bootntr, all sorts of stuff. But now I can't remember how to do anything.

So I picked up the New 2ds today and started playing Monster Hunter XX(I have an English patch) . It worked great. But then I remembered that I had a ton of cheats for it and wanted to have some fun. I opened the Roselina menu( thank you muscle memory) and went into the cheat section. I have Skarkive btw. I tried to use some cheats but when ever I activated one it crashed my 2ds. Then I remembered that I used a different thing to use cheats because the Roselina ones didn't work well in this game. Action replay something, or a plugin loader. I DON'T REMEMBER!

I looked around in the 2ds and saw that I have NTR Boot selector. What was this used for? I think I used it for MHXX cheats . Maybe. And there is a 'Enable plugin loader' in the Roselina. I also remember using this for cheats.

Can someone please explain what these are and what there used for? Hopefully it will come back to me. And can someone tell me the button combos to activate action relapy while I'm in a game?(BTW I only used action replay to use cheats, not make or edit them.)

Rdpruitt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember using this action relapy thing In the picture. How do I access this?

Attachments

• EE5CF492-1E41-46B5-B8EC-E48C81293B55.png
    EE5CF492-1E41-46B5-B8EC-E48C81293B55.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 130

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You used BootNTRSelector. That menu is accessed by pressing select in the game after running BootNTRSelector and then the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.