Hacking Need some help regarding ps1 games on adrenaline

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ps vita is on custom firmware 3.60
I tried following a tutorial on how to convert cue/bin files to iso using ultra iso then iso to ps1 eboot using psx2psp for adrenaline but every time I run the game I get an error and my ps vita gets sluggish and when I try to turn it off I get a loading circle until the battery dies then I gotta charge it to use it again if anyone could help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try just using the bin/cue when you're making your eboots, I've never seen anything about using an iso for PSX2PSP (I didn't even know it could use isos). I've made eboots with bin/cue before, they work fine.

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try just using the bin/cue when you're making your eboots, I've never seen anything about using an iso for PSX2PSP (I didn't even know it could use isos). I've made eboots with bin/cue before, they work fine.
I have also tried cue bin files as well and it still gave me the same problem I looked up a solution and it says it has to be with compression 1-3 so im waiting for my vita to die to try it again

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says it has to be with compression 1-3
Oh, you didn't specify the compression level you used. Yeah, 1-3 is required for plenty of games.
im waiting for my vita to die to try it again
Holding down the power button for long enough should forcibly shut it down, no need to wait for it to die

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you didn't specify the compression level you used. Yeah, 1-3 is required for plenty of games.

Holding down the power button for long enough should forcibly shut it down, no need to wait for it to die

I tried re installing adrenaline and using level 3 compression the game works fine but when I open up official setting s I get an error every single time it’s not the compression that’s the problem it’s something with adrenaline I guess I have no choice but to use retro arch as an alternative\

EDIT: I fixed it i uninstalled adrenaline and did a fresh install it only froze when opening the official settings the eboot i made never had a problem

Last edited by G36cBossMan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...