Hacking Need some help modding my wiiu

rayesmiza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i recently wanted to mod my wiiu, and followed a guide to do it, this is what it told me to do exactly

This section explains how to install modpacks, such as the TS4M modpacks.

1. Download your desired modpack and extract it if needed. Make sure the modpack is for the correct region for your game. You don’t need to use a modpack listed above; it can be any other modpack you find online.
  2. Drag the folder made up of a lot of numbers to your SD card. If prompted to merge/replace files, say yes for merging. (This might happen if you already made a folder for custom music, for example) Note that while you can merge like this, often you won’t be able to combine different modpacks together nor add your own touches to a modpack. See the FAQ for more details.

If you don’t already have the folder on your SD card with a bunch of numbers, make a folder with one of the following names according to your game’s region (don’t include the US or EU or JP in the folder’s name):

1. US: 0005000010144F00
  2. EU: 0005000010145000
  3. JP: 0005000010110E00
If the modpack didn’t come with a folder named one of the names above, it may have just came with a patch and/or sound folder, and potentially other folders. Drag all of those inside the new folder you made above on your SD card.

After these steps, your SD card is ready to launch the game and the mods. Follow the next steps for how to launch the game with your mods, or get some more mods for your game!

Then i was told to do this

Launch Your Mods

Once you’ve got all your mods and music set up, it’s time to actually start up the game and see if everything worked! (NOTE: you no longer need Xampp to run your mods!)

1. Insert your SD card into your Wii U.

2. Open your Wii U’s internet browser.

3. (Optional) Create a new bookmark (either edit one of the default ones or bookmark the Google homepage and then modify it) to look like this:

1. Name: Loadiine

2. Address: http://loadiine.ovh
  4. Open the Loadiine page.

5. In the Select your program dropdown, scroll down and click on SDCafiine + Kernel.

6. Click on Submit and wait for it to do its thing. Your screen will go back to the Wii U menu.

7. Go back to the internet browser on the Wii U and go back to the Loadiine page. The next step of the exploit will run automatically.

8. When the black screen with white text appears, just press A.

9. Open Smash and enjoy your mods!

Thank you to Game5 Smash for these instructions! https://youtu.be/CNiiLOYnZ98

I followed all those steps and nothing happens when I launch smash looks exactly the same

rayesmiza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also not sure if this matters I am in Canada and the insturctions were for US wiiu's i doubt theres a difference but you never know

D

Deleted User

you also have the 0005000010144F00 folder on the root of your SD Card, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill