Homebrew Need some help in testing my homebrew

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i've developed a very very minimal save file manager homebrew during the long italian holidays of these days. Nothing fancy (just textual for now) but unfortunately i don't have a switch with homebrew access to test it :(
it works well in yuzu but of course real hardware is totally another thing

I need someone with a lot of patience, who has homebrew access and that is willing to let me mess with the savefiles, there is the usual possibility of losing them :(

If you are willing to do it you can pm me for the binaries ( will of course provide sources too :D )
i don't feel confident in attaching the binaries here in this post, i don't want anyone to download and run them randomly and blame me for anything that happens

A couple of screenshots to prove that this is indeed true:
tdVkJJs.png
v8PAb7Z.png

Last edited by Slashcash,

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can make it into a fusee payload that would be more usable for the community(noones gonna be butthurt if you cant) but otherwise a lot of people just dont have homebrew access because of how easy the hardmod is

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you can make it into a fusee payload that would be more usable for the community(noones gonna be butthurt if you cant) but otherwise a lot of people just dont have homebrew access because of how easy the hardmod is

Unfortunately this is not possible without totally rewriting it, this homebrew heavily relies on the switch os to work and a bare-metal version would be a totally different software. Sooner or later accessing homebrews will be noob-proof and this will come in handy. More than that: i'm pretty sure savefiles backuping from a payload will come in a few days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)