Hardware Need some guidance (downgrading from 9.9 to 9.2)

xRH3llSpAwN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if i posted in wrong section i spent like 30 minutes trying to find a help section =/

I just recently got a NEW3ds with update 9.9.0 on it and i also wanted to get Gateway3ds but i heard 10.3 might be coming out soon for it (month + who knows) I want to do the downgrade but apart of me know i will regret it. I have no experience in custom firmwares etc i have literally the vanilla version of 9.9.0 from nintendo (Nothing modded etc). I have been thinking of getting r4i for 3DS for the time being just to pass the time until 10.3 for gateway3ds comes out unless there is a date for it? (Haven't found one on main web so probs not) I know there is sky3ds but i like to use cheats on Pokemon to get the ones that require those stupid event codes that have expired and that doesn't support unless you guys know a way of editing game saves?

Sorry just a bit off topic here if i wanted to trade from Heart Gold or Soul Silver on the DS using R4i card will i be able to trade to ORuby/ASaphire?

Last edited by xRH3llSpAwN,

xRH3llSpAwN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have cubic ninja i think my browser is working. I don't know what oot or menuhax is sorry i have 0% knowledge in this

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oot is the ocrena of time zelda 3d game menuhax is a hacked theam on 3ds that boots homebrew evry time you start the 3ds its neat ok so i can help u downgrade i downgraded my new 3ds from 10.3 to 9.2 i know how this works and a old 3ds on 9.4 wode u like to skype or something or just use gbatemp texing? or wii u chat or anything or you know gbatemp texing

Reactions: xRH3llSpAwN

boymatkieng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I upgrade firmware from 9.9 to 10.1 by yokai watch rom and downgrade to 9.2 successful at first try. Many 9.9 3ds had soft brick at downgrade to 9.2

Reactions: xRH3llSpAwN

xRH3llSpAwN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys for the fast replies. I don't even know where to begin i've looked at guides but i don't know if thats the latest sysupdate etc

Just got some major anxiety (80% of it because i have no clue what i am doing) and i realllllllllllyyyy don't want it to be bricked (everyone does) as i only got it today lmao

xRH3llSpAwN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Hairpro2001 Oh!! i read up on that if anycase of a hardbrick is there any guides on to restore from that?

Is it possible that someone can link me a thread with latest sysupdate please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*