Gaming need some game advice

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any FPS games on the DS with good WiFi multiplayer? Ideally I want counterstrike DS but sadly that dosen't exist to my knowledge. I looked at quake and doom but they all need a server running on a PC

Are there any games like Abes Oddesy or Exodus on the DS?? Even metroid fusion

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Are there any FPS games on the DS with good WiFi multiplayer? Ideally I want counterstrike DS but sadly that dosen't exist to my knowledge. I looked at quake and doom but they all need a server running on a PC

Are there any games like Abes Oddesy or Exodus on the DS?? Even metroid fusion

the only good FPS with wifi is still metroid prime : hunters, there are a couple of other good fps games, like call of duty 4 for example, but not with wifi MP

as for the platFormers (like abe's odyssey) I'm not sure, there's, obviously, new super mario bros, there's drawn to life, and there are a lot of cartoon/movie cash ins that are platformers I believe, never tried those though.

edit: though the online play in the nintendo WFC is crawling with hacks now (we can thank the popularization of carts like the R4 for that, which any retard can put to work, ah, the good'ol days when you had to have at least SOME knowledge to run roms), to the point I'd consider unplayable, last time I played MPH online(about 3 months ago...) I tried 4 different matches, and in all of them at least 2 or 3 of the players wouldn't get hurt no matter how much I shot them.

so unless you'll play with your buddies I wouldn't recommend.

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never really use the WFC but thats sad I hate game hackers spoils the fun for real gamers.

Yeh there are tons of movie tie in platformers but I doubt any are nearly as good as abes oddesy was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters