Hacking Need Recommanded Site For SuperCard

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
the tracker said:
Hello Guys i need A Site To Buy SuperCard Thank you
Brilliant! Good For You! How About A Decent Google Search?

See how annoying that is?
lecture.gif

Have you been to their site?

the tracker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
is www.priceangels.com and www.Gamekool.com trusted Someone tried t before

and Is GameKool Has Free shipping ?

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sup Tracker. I will try my best to help. Now, i have a SCdsOnei and i love it, great card. Ok, the site i purchased mine from was 0Shippingzone.com. Just google the name u should find it. I picked it up fro around 25.00 dollars. Came decently fast...but i payed for standard shipping. I also got a neat promotional stylus as well. =) The best card for a Dsi. Thats tough to answer. All cards have pros and cons. The top running cards however are: SCdsOnei, Acekard2i, EZ flash Vi, and M3 i zero. At least as far as i know. I tried 2 of the four. SC and AK both good cards...but i have to agree if u really want a SC wait for SC2 i know i will buy one when it comes out despite having the first.
wink.gif
Go here for a good run down of top cards. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217593

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to hijack someone's thread, but has there been any word about SNES emulation and the SCDSTwo? They said they were going to have SNES Emulation taking advantage of the extra hardware, yet I've heard nothing about it for a while. Maybe the ShopTemp people could shed some light on it.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs