Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So yeah, I'm thinking about entering a nail-art contest online. I'm a guy so I'll be using a tip (no I'm not gonna put on the tip either), I have access to airbrush, and I make my own stencils.

The theme is PINK. I need inspirations for a design/concept.

It has to be approachable to public AND pretty (a.k.a. I'm not allowed to do cute pink zombie design)

Note that I can't plagiarize a design, so please don't post a pic and say "do exactly this"

I think it's a little silly I'd think of entering a contest with my first ever nail-art, but I think it's just art on nails so not so much different -the canvas is a little small-

Thanks in advance.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't slept and it's 7.10am so I'm like a zombie... So zombie?
tongue.gif

First thing that came to my mind was pink and daisy!! o.O I totally neglect my nails (hey, I don't bite them though!)

So I'm going to talk rubbish.

Would you prefer a guy-like or girly nails?

Was thinking you could do a (for girly) pink nail polish on all nails then do white dots (one or two on little finger and increasing as you go toward the index finger where you paint a stencil of a white butterfly and paint a daisy with a diamond in the middle.
tongue.gif

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wilddenim said:
I haven't slept and it's 7.10am so I'm like a zombie... So zombie?
tongue.gif

First thing that came to my mind was pink and daisy!! o.O I totally neglect my nails (hey, I don't bite them though!)

So I'm going to talk rubbish.

Would you prefer a guy-like or girly nails?

Was thinking you could do a (for girly) pink nail polish on all nails then do white dots (one or two on little finger and increasing as you go toward the index finger where you paint a stencil of a white butterfly and paint a daisy with a diamond in the middle.
tongue.gif

Girly nails mainly, the judges are all girls (I think) so I'd suck up.

Pink base color and white butterfly and daisy sounds awesome. I was mainly thinking pink to white gradation on all nails so I totally didn't think of pink background and white design.
Thanks! When I do the nails I'll post a pic =) Gimme up to 2 weeks.

Oh, and I'm thinking about 5 different designs on 5 nails, it's like having 5 times the chance of getting judges' attention =P
Including your butterfly idea, I have 2 maybe 3 designs made. I still need suggestions please~

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, airbrushing butterfly is no problem once I make a butterfly stencil (or I'll just mask the rest of nails).

I'm thinking of making like 8 stencils so I can make two-toned flower that sits on one entire nail. (With stems and leaves and such)

Nail art is deeper than I first thought. My chance of winning seems grim =P

Edit: The flower is really cool, what tools/technique did you use to do that? Looks so clean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill