Hacking Need my R4i RTS/GOLD card flashed. Don't have a pre v7.0 firmware console.

Inukami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if i can ask this but i have an old R4i RTS card that is very outdated. I downloaded the latest wood kernel and added it to my microsd card but i also need to install the upgrade which i can't run from the 3DS due to it being firmware 7.0+. Apparently Nintendo blocked my certain flashcard in firmware 7.0+. The upgrade would fix that but as i said i dont have a 3DS v6.0 or lower firmware to run the flashcard on and start the upgrade. Is there anyone in the USA that can help me out if i ship + pay return stamp? It's not a big deal as i plan on getting a Gateway card but i wouldn't mind having a backup flashcard for DS games.

Last edited by Inukami,

Inukami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a 3DS with kernel, just download Gateway's files and install the fixbluecard.cia, it makes patched R4 cards work again.

i have the bluecard fix already but it's not playing. I tried booting up the R4i and it gives me the error message

Last edited by Inukami,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I think the card may be a knock off since it has the sticker of the update rts card but the game icon doesn't match the normal game. Keep trying different kernels since that's all it could be other then a bad r4 card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill