Hacking Need help with uninstalling

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I followed this guide on how to install gamma, and now I need help in figuring out what to do to get rid of gamma and to install RiskiiMod. So basically, this is what I have so far:

-Installed HBC via Twilight Hack by borrowing TP from friend(so no more Twilight hack)
-Installed IOS16-64-v257-prod via Wad Manager 1.3
-Installed Cios_fix via Custom Wad Manager 16
-Ran IOS Downgrader
-Ran cIOS Downgrader to 3.2U
-Installed Starfall with everything but healthmenu and wii menu BGM
-Ran IOS51 Installer
-Ran Wii Shop Installer
-Ran the cIOS_Installer for gamma

And thus gamma loaded backups.

I need to know what to do so I'm just left with 3.2U and the HBC. Everything else must go(like a furniture commercial).

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it obvious? CIOSCORP is the new Gamma.

(And yes I have searched, and found little about my situation)

EDIT: Gah i hate it when i reply to a post and then it's edited.

It kinda bothers me that I have this whole mess. Also, when the time comes to remove it all(god forbid) it will be a lot easier if I only indulge in one backup loading method at a time.

zeldafn333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
Isn't it obvious? CIOSCORP is the new Gamma.

(And yes I have searched, and found little about my situation)
The reason you didn't find anything is because it's completely unnessecary.
You can still use CIOSCORP with gamma installed on your wii. Gamma uses a cIOS that is in CIOSCORP anyway.

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what about
IOS16-64-v257-prod
Cios_fix
Would uninstalling via Wad Manager and Custom Wad Manager respectively hurt anything? Or do I need these?

IOS51 Installer
Wii Shop Installer

Are they necessary at all for any use? Cause if they're not then I want to get rid of them. Unless they don't really do anything?

zeldafn333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
Well what about
IOS16-64-v257-prod
Cios_fix
Would uninstalling via Wad Manager and Custom Wad Manager respectively hurt anything? Or do I need these?

IOS51 Installer
Wii Shop Installer

Are they necessary at all for any use? Cause if they're not then I want to get rid of them. Unless they don't really do anything?
Those should all just be on your SD card, not on your NAND
I'm missing the point of the thread here, do you want to delete these off your card to make space?

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not talking about my SD card, i'm talking about whatever was installed to my Wii. Like the first two were WADs weren't they? Doesn't that mean they are still installed somewhere onto the hard drive of the Wii?

And what does the IOS51 Installer or the Wiishop Installer do at all? Do they patch something or like fix what is broken?

zeldafn333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
I'm not talking about my SD card, i'm talking about whatever was installed to my Wii. Like the first two were WADs weren't they? Doesn't that mean they are still installed somewhere onto the hard drive of the Wii?

And what does the IOS51 Installer or the Wiishop Installer do at all? Do they patch something or like fix what is broken?
The Wads are nessecary for a 3.2 system, which is necessary for starfall/preloader, which is necessary for CIOSCORP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol