Need Help With Starfall

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Majinchuck1, Jan 7, 2009.

Jan 7, 2009

Need Help With Starfall by Majinchuck1 at 12:47 AM (1,062 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Majinchuck1
    OP

Newcomer Majinchuck1 Member

United States
    Ive done My HomeWork Before I Came here with my noobish question but i had to do it, so thanks for your help in advance.

For Some Reason No Matter Where I Place starfall on my sd card it wont even show up in the homebrew channel and i dont know why. ive installed other things on the sd and load them just fine but for some reason it wont even show up. ive downloaded it from multiple sources so i dunno what im doing wrong. if someone could pm me or post and answer here it owuld be most appreciated thank again in advance [​IMG]

2. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    place starfall in
    x:\apps\starfall\ (where x is your sd card)
    make sure it is named boot.dol

3. Majinchuck1
    OP

United States
    Its Placed There ( im guessing x is the root) ive put plenty of stuff on the mem card before for some reason the homebrew channel wont even find it. i formatted the card and put everything fresh on there with the latest version of the homebrew channel and still nothing. Once again thx in advance for everyones help

4. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    you may need a meta or icon, take a icon from somewhere put it in the apps, they have them on the starfall page and save it to the starfall apps folder.....icon.pnj & meta.xml

5. Majinchuck1
    OP

United States
    ahhh i think that could def be the problem. the hombrew channel didnt have an icon tho where the icon should be it just showed the directory of where it was. I shall definitely try this once i get home, because of couse i am typing this from work =)

6. screamq3

Member screamq3 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    yeh and make sure starfall.dol is renamed to boot.dol unless you already done it [​IMG]

7. Majinchuck1
    OP

United States
    That Could Be It Also. Thx Alot This Is Def The Most Useful Wii Homebrew Forum Ive Found So far. Idk What It Is I Own All The roms I Play And whatknot cause im a game collector, but for some reason i love being able to emulate them on every system possible.