Hacking Need Help With Starfall

Majinchuck1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive done My HomeWork Before I Came here with my noobish question but i had to do it, so thanks for your help in advance.

For Some Reason No Matter Where I Place starfall on my sd card it wont even show up in the homebrew channel and i dont know why. ive installed other things on the sd and load them just fine but for some reason it wont even show up. ive downloaded it from multiple sources so i dunno what im doing wrong. if someone could pm me or post and answer here it owuld be most appreciated thank again in advance
rolleyes.gif

Majinchuck1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
place starfall in
x:\apps\starfall\ (where x is your sd card)
make sure it is named boot.dol

Its Placed There ( im guessing x is the root) ive put plenty of stuff on the mem card before for some reason the homebrew channel wont even find it. i formatted the card and put everything fresh on there with the latest version of the homebrew channel and still nothing. Once again thx in advance for everyones help

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Its Placed There ( im guessing x is the root) ive put plenty of stuff on the mem card before for some reason the homebrew channel wont even find it. i formatted the card and put everything fresh on there with the latest version of the homebrew channel and still nothing. Once again thx in advance for everyones help
you may need a meta or icon, take a icon from somewhere put it in the apps, they have them on the starfall page and save it to the starfall apps folder.....icon.pnj & meta.xml

Majinchuck1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
you may need a meta or icon, take a icon from somewhere put it in the apps, they have them on the starfall page and save it to the starfall apps folder.....icon.pnj & meta.xml

ahhh i think that could def be the problem. the hombrew channel didnt have an icon tho where the icon should be it just showed the directory of where it was. I shall definitely try this once i get home, because of couse i am typing this from work =)

Majinchuck1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Could Be It Also. Thx Alot This Is Def The Most Useful Wii Homebrew Forum Ive Found So far. Idk What It Is I Own All The roms I Play And whatknot cause im a game collector, but for some reason i love being able to emulate them on every system possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool