Homebrew Need help with somes arcades games on Wii

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

maybe the wii isn't enough powerful but to make sure, if someone can confirm that he already got one or more of theses games running on wii and specify which core he use to run it, that would be very helpful :)

arabian fight
spiderman the video game
denjin makai 1
night slashers
snk vs capcom
sengoku 1 2 and 3
rage of the dragon
golden axe the duel
golden axe 2 revenge of death adder
ninja baseball bat man
knight of valour 1 and 2
growl
battle circuit
mortal kombat 1 2 and 3
zero team
dd crew
light bringer / dungeon magic
oriental legend

Note: for that list above, does someone know if they work on Wii U ? (does the wii U is enough powerful) ?

here is the list I got working successfully on Wii (I mean, it run, normal speed, no graphics and no sounds glitch)

cps1

cadillacs and dinosaurs
ghost and ghouls
the king of dragons
megaman

cps2

alien vs predator
D&D 1 et 2
megaman2
marvel super heroes
marvel super heroes vs street fighter
x-men children of the atom
x-men vs street fighter

fba2012

double dragon 1 2 and 3
golden axe 1
pacman
renegade
sailor moon
simpsons
sunset riders
tmnt 1 et 2
crime figthers
vendetta
gaia crusaders

mame 2000

bobble bubble
donkey kong
donkey kong jr
galaga
rampage

mame 2003

xmen
captain america and the avengers
battletoads
asterix
64th street
silent dragon
blade master
undercover cops
Hook
guardians

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Of that list I only played:
Mortal kombat 1 on Mame 2000 0.37 b5 - Retroarch 1.0.0.2
Sengoku 1 on FBA Neo v0.2.97.30 - Retroarch 1.0.0.2

Both games fullspeed / no glitches

Reactions: rogerioronin

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
- All NeoGeo games if you don't mind an intolerable 30s loading time for the biggest games (but the only way to play them) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/

- MK1 : Mame2003 plus coreC. Use mkla4.zip rom.

- MK2/MK3 : Mame2003 plus coreC. Retroarch menu -> Options -> MK2/MK3 DCS Speedhack enabled.
The audio is very low in those midway games and sometimes people think there's no sound. You have to open the service menu. With classic ontroller :
Press ZR -> Dip switches -> Test Switch : on -> Volume adjust

- Oriental Legend(fullspeed), Knight of valor 1(slowdowns) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/page-3#post-7801828

Look for fba and mame compat lists, some of the games you mentioned should be working.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool ! How can I conpile cps3 for retroarch 1.7.1 ? :)

- All NeoGeo games if you don't mind an intolerable 30s loading time for the biggest games (but the only way to play them) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/

- MK1 : Mame2003 plus coreC. Use mkla4.zip rom.

- MK2/MK3 : Mame2003 plus coreC. Retroarch menu -> Options -> MK2/MK3 DCS Speedhack enabled.
The audio is very low in those midway games and sometimes people think there's no sound. You have to open the service menu. With classic ontroller :
Press ZR -> Dip switches -> Test Switch : on -> Volume adjust

- Oriental Legend(fullspeed), Knight of valor 1(slowdowns) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/page-3#post-7801828

Look for fba and mame compat lists, some of the games you mentioned should be working.

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like any other cores. See the compile.sh script in fbalpha2012-masterVM folder. But it's very slow anyway.

Ok :) I have the source of fba2012 but I dont see anything about cps3. Maybe I dont look at the right place, I just want run oriental legend :)

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like any other cores. See the compile.sh script in fbalpha2012-masterVM folder. But it's very slow anyway.

I just look at the code of fbalpha2012 and it supposed to run oriental legend, however it doesnt load when I try to run the rom. Maybe I just dont have the good pgm file and the game file. Do you know a link where I can get the right files ? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users