ROM Hack Need help with SDF and Pokemon X

z m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm currently using an O3DS 4.2 sysNAND and emuNAND 9.8. I do not have Gateway or Sky3ds and am running rxTools v2.6 at the moment.
My question to you guys is am I able to take my Pokemon X retail cartridge (with a save on a console running 9.8 sysNAND) and use SDF to export my sav without launching the game in emuNAND, and edit with PkHEX,
then importing it back onto my cartridge, and finally playing it on my other 3DS running 9.8 without corrupting the save file and starting over.
The reason why I want to play it on my other 3DS is because my pokebank is currently on it and I need pokebank for my main game (Pokemon OR).
Thanks in advance for any input

z m

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could upgrade your sysnand to 9.0-9.2 and just use the browser exploit in sysnand to do this without anything special. sysupdater allows you to update sysnand to a specific firmware. Once you're on 9.2, your brower is exploitable. Then just follow the inforamtion listed below.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...r-RAM-based-Pokemon-Injection-for-XY-and-ORAS
I don't know if it makes any difference but I installed the exploitable web browser on my 9.8 emunand. Only thing is that I would like to use this exploit and play it on my other 3DS without corrupting the save file.

tipsytoto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it makes any difference but I installed the exploitable web browser on my 9.8 emunand. Only thing is that I would like to use this exploit and play it on my other 3DS without corrupting the save file.

as far as i know it isn't possible to inject a save into a retail cart without utilizing the web browser exploit that is for 9.0 to 9.50-22u. Haven't heard of the 9.8 with exploitable browser bit before so I'll defer to someone with more knowledge on the exploit. I recently pulled my retail save and injected it into a eshop install of the game, but haven't tried what you're attempting. Let us know if you get it to work please. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong