Need help with PSM+ / Unity

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by djricekcn, Sep 14, 2015.

1. djricekcn
    OP

djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2009
    United States
    I am on firmware 3.51
    I was able to get Unity installed on to it.

when I try to do the PSM+ registeration and open Publishing Utility for Unity, my device isn't listed on there so I can't get my device ID....any idea why?

2. iCEQB

iCEQB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 2, 2013
    United States
    Just use any ID you can find, it doesn't need to be yours.

3. djricekcn
    OP

djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2009
    United States
    thanks, but where can i find an ID?

4. iCEQB

iCEQB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 2, 2013
    United States
    I got mine from one of the 100 youtube tutorials. But you can probably type anything in there.

5. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    Do you have proof saying you don't need your own key. and that you can use any? I have read when I was doing this that it has to be your own consoles key because when you go and run those 5 files from the e-mail. those said files are linked to your specific console? please correct me if I am wrong this shit was so confusing when I installed it a few days ago. I might be talking about something else?

I see you are having trouble with PSM+ I too had that this issue. but I followed this youtube video([Tutorial] PSVita PSM+ & Rejuvenate Install (3.51 and below ...) for my PSVITA 3.18 just search for that exact "title". it helped me with registering my PSM+ and Install rejuvenate and run my first homebrew via defiler.