Homebrew Need help with my Supercard.

SonicSaturnZone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got this Supercard off ebay, i loaded the files on from the download, then i put the sd card in the cartridge then turned on the DS. It flashes at the loading screen then shows this black screen with some random blue pixels in the corner. I am super confused and i don't know what to do, can someone help?

:nds:
WIN_20211118_18_38_33_Pro.jpg

Last edited by SonicSaturnZone,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah, forgot there was more than one on the ds. the ds one is on that site, I believe, with the firmware as well. it sounds like maybe a bad flash though. you only need the eos files. the firmware file is for the system itself, which you flash by way of the sd card. you only need to do it once. you can reflash the same firmware, at least on the dstwo. it won't harm it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, if the files are missing on the dstwo, I believe it will say "no sd card find." bad English, but you get the gist. that shouldn't happen basically. if the card isn't all the way into slot two, it will either boot the gba game that's inserted or if there is no gba game, it will boot the settings menu. all of this stuff I've mentioned would result in what you're experiencing, which is why I think someone sold you a flash cart after a bad flash.

SonicSaturnZone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, if the files are missing on the dstwo, I believe it will say "no sd card find." bad English, but you get the gist. that shouldn't happen basically. if the card isn't all the way into slot two, it will either boot the gba game that's inserted or if there is no gba game, it will boot the settings menu. all of this stuff I've mentioned would result in what you're experiencing, which is why I think someone sold you a flash cart after a bad flash.
No, it just shows a black screen with these blue pixels.
Also, i just have the dust cover cartridge.

Last edited by SonicSaturnZone,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i loaded the files on from the download, then i put the sd card in the cartridge then turned on the DS
You mean you downloaded the kernel files from the website where you bought the flashcart, right? Didn't you accidentally copy the unzipped archive directly to the microSD instead of the individual files/folders you find inside? Anyway, from the kind of error you described (and from the picture) it would seem to be a defective card and not a wrong kernel...:unsure:
Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :sleep:

SonicSaturnZone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean you downloaded the kernel files from the website where you bought the flashcart, right? Didn't you accidentally copy the unzipped archive directly to the microSD instead of the individual files/folders you find inside? Anyway, from the kind of error you described (and from the picture) it would seem to be a defective card and not a wrong kernel...:unsure:
Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :sleep:
No, i did all the steps it's just that i want to see if anyone has a fix for this error. i just wanna play DS hacks on my DS lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)