Hacking Need help with Moonshell...

Mariodood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hi, I'm using an M3 and trying to run Moonshell. Well, I ran it, and it's great and all, so I wanted to put a whole bunch of stuff on it. So I copied an album into that folder and used the CreateFileThingy.bat, and it gave me an error. And while I don't have the exact error, it was basically like:

"Because the demand size had exceeded the capacity of the Flash Cart (about 30 MB), it interrupted."

However, my CompactFlash card is 4 GBs, and I still have over 2-3 gigs in free space..so why can't I put a whole buncha stuff on it?

EDIT: Oh, and another thing. I think Moonshell's touch screen interface is awesome, and I heard about some PDA software for the M3. I dunno if it's out yet, but if it is, anyone got a link?
biggrin.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's an idea - are you running "CreateFileThingy.bat" off of the flash card or your hard drive? If you're running it off of the flash card, try running it on your hard drive and then copying w/e it creates to the flash card. I don't have Moonshell, I'm just suggesting ^^

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Maybe you are selecting the wrong filesystem?

"Select setup target drive."
1) Click the drop-down box.
2) Select your CF or SD drive letter. ("Removable drive")
3) Click OK, then select your usual Moonshell setup options, then finish.

20k24co.gif

Hope this helps.

EDIT: All credit for this gif goes to RueGorE, GBATMW forum
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was like "Uhh... I didn't post that here?!" at first, and then I saw the credz.

But yeah, you need to select your flash CARD's drive letter (not "GBA flash cart") as the target that will have Moonshell files copied to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol