Hardware Need help with hacked 2ds

usmcking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a 2ds from someone about a year ago and it was hacked. Was trying to do some hacking on it for other games but i dont know a thing about the hacking or how to incorporate the new hacks into this system. I tried to open the programs on the console since they used to work but none of them are working or opening up now. I dont know what version are on the system or how to update them if they need update.would it be easier to format the sd card and start from scratch or would that mess up the system to make it not work? Any help is appreciated and if any more information is needed i will do my best to get the information

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

usmcking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do i find out what i have on the ds now to be able to do it properly? or because it was already hacked it automatically has arm9loaderhax installed. would deleting everything on the sd card do anything to prevent the console to be used or would starting on a brand new sd card be better? Also i know that the console is already banned from online things by nintendo is that going to affect anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock