Hacking need help with disc loader gecko/gamma

erokill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, here's the story: i offered to hack my friends 3.3u wii, i got hb channel working but at that time i can barely install any wads.. it gives me ret- -2011 error reading or failed to install, this includes some ios/cios' and wiiware wads also, i cant even downgrade it. cios downgrader just resets the wii. at the brink of giving up i decided to just upgrade it to 3.4u and then downgraded it to 3.2u so now, i got to install some of the necessary ios and cios and got a wiiware game wad running but the problem now is the gamma loader. whenever i start it from the wii channel it just turns black and stays there. when i start it from the hb channel (with the default settings) it stays at the loading game for a very long time, and then itll show the game id and stuff and then no codes selected and stuff but then it just freezes there and i noticed my wii remote disconnects. am i missing anything here? or did i do something wrong? i followed a lot of tutorials and stuff already or is there something wrong with their wii? this the 2nd wii i had major problems with.. but i hacked 2 other wii's straight out of the box with no problems whatsoever.. so yea.. lol i need help. hate2.gif

sorry admins. im not sure which thread to post my topic at.. i thought this place is more appropriate for my question.. pls delete the other one on gamehelp..thanks

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Get a new copy of the loader to replace the old one. Also, make sure the backup game works on your wii, as the iso could be corrupt or something. Finally, make sure you burn the games at a slow speed on non-rewritable disks.

I use verbatim disks burned at 2.4x and I've never had an issue yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later