Need help with Dead Cells with crack

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by bradzx, Aug 19, 2018.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Before you say anything like why not buy it. I don't have enough money in my life and I am pretty much poor money. Being deaf is not easy life. So bear with me. If you don't believe me, then I won't argue with you because I will simply ignore you.

I know Dead Cells are in Steam but I don't use it very often because most games use most powerful video graphic. My computer is not that powerful like pc gamer does. No offense. After I installed with cracked and open it up the game, there are two error message but I already solve of them but one are not. I have hard time to find solve the problem. "Failing to load library steam.hdll." Um....it already in folder....So....Why it won't work while I already have steam.hdll? I tried download Chasm and it work fine.

2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    We don't deal with game cracks in these forums, I'm sorry. It's against the rules.

CallmeBerto likes this.
  3. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Oh. Well I cant delete it myself.

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    search for the crack only, re download it, and place it in the games folder again. You could have had a corrupt file that was downloaded. Jayro, just because we're not allowed to link to places, does not mean we can't offer support on how to apply the crack correctly..

5. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    I’m of the opinion that if you can’t follow the instructions provided with a crack, that’s God’s way of saying you shouldn’t be pirating this game.

Cracks come with inherent risks (fake cracks, cracks full of malware, etc) so be careful where you get them from.

There’s also the argument to be made that if you can’t afford to play the latest games, wait until it goes on sale. There are a bajillion other games you could be playing instead (many are free or old enough for major discounts).

CallmeBerto and Subtle Demise like this.
  6. Grmmish

Grmmish GBAtemp Fan

Sep 6, 2018
    United States
    " Before you say anything like why not buy it. I don't have enough money in my life and I am pretty much poor money. Being deaf is not easy life. So bear with me. If you don't believe me, then I won't argue with you because I will simply ignore you."

LOL no one is judging your personal problems. XD And no one needs to know why you want to pirate a game or make a backup, etc. It's no one's business but yours.

antiNT and CallmeBerto like this.
  7. ry755

ry755 Fox

Nov 29, 2017
    United States
    California
    Holy necro bump, batman

8. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    That moment when you realise that the OP raised another thread for the same issue a month later - struggling to get a pirated game to work.

It may be bumping an old thread, but it’s actually still relevant!

9. Grmmish

Grmmish GBAtemp Fan

Sep 6, 2018
    United States

Wow, WTF.... Well. Can't blame him for trying to fix something he still has failed to so. XD LOL
    I do indeed feel, though, trying to work a crack out for a game has absolutely nothing to do with GBATemp and shouldn't be here. He should go contact the one that owns the crack. (Programmers really make themselves known in that industry. Their "Team" at least.) And their are many cracks for the same game by different people, which one is he talking about? This post is quite a bit... Silly... XD

10. Kevinpuerta

Kevinpuerta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    Off topic. Youre deaf? Didnt you make a thread on which earphones you should buy a while back?

Edit: didnt realized i bumped this 1 month thread

Last edited by Kevinpuerta, Nov 8, 2018
  11. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Yes I am. I can hear some without hear-aids. But only I can hear loud music in earphone. I usually wear hear-aids to hear anything. I dont like without hear-aids because every time I hear something loud or people's voice, it scare me easily because I can't make it out. So that why I can hear some when I wear hear-aids too much.

12. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    There is a gog version of Dead Cells out there. If you can't get the crack to work, that's another option. Otherwise I think the game is worth buying if you ever get your finances in orser.

JiveTheTurkey likes this.
  13. migles

migles All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    @bradzx you still looking for a solution for dead cells? or you figured it out?

14. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Well I am not worrying about that on my computer. I will wait until they upload new update. Or buy it on Xbox One.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

They have Gog version? If does, them it shouldn't use crack version.

15. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    We have no idea which site you use (and this certainly IS against the rules to discuss or even mention), so we can't answer that question. You really have to look for a no-DRM version youreself. There is such a version out there (at the very least at the GoG.com store, but obviously not for free), so that should work better than all sorts of shenanigans with cracks.

Subtle Demise likes this.
  16. JiveTheTurkey

JiveTheTurkey GBAtemp Fan

Nov 6, 2017
    United States
    I think maybe if you leave the crack on the kitchen table and get back to it you'll be good.

Subtle Demise likes this.