Hacking Need help with AnyRegionChanger: Games run awfully.

OSB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay so u just downloaded the file? Or u are following the usb loader set up guide?

Im trying really hard not to sound condescending but obviously just transferring a file to your sd card isn't going to accomplish anything. Did you put the SD card in the wii? Now you'll respond that obviously you did that, but then I'll ask if you tried launching the loader from the homebrew channel. My point is, you aren't providing enough information on your problem and what you're seeing for anyone to help you without first playing a game of 20 questions.

Please tell us exactly what you did on your computer, exactly what you put on your sd card and/or hard drive, and exactly what you tried on your wii and what results you're seeing.
I understand that, but the reason why is because I don't have enough information on the subject matter to know everything I should describe. I downloaded your ModMii program to my PC like described and chose the following of the options: USBLOADER + Drive > FAT32 > USB LOADER GX > SD CARD > to downloads

And then I thought like usual I could drag that over to my SD card. Apparently not?

Reactions: Alexander1970

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Yes, you should transfer the contents of that folder to you sd cards, so for example your sd card should look like sd:/apps

You would have also had a custom guide generated for u to follow, and possibly also a copy to usb folder which you would copy to your properly formatted hard drive

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh