Hacking Need help with AnyRegionChanger: Games run awfully.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I did this. Where is the 'System menu hacks'? Is that another thing you have to install?
It should be on the menu.
IMG_20191209_195507856.jpg

FrenezyFr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Download this
https://github.com/DacoTaco/priiloader/blob/master/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini
and put it in the apps \ priiloader folder and then restart priiloader by turning off the Wii and turning it on again keeping the reset button pressed. Once Priiloader launched go to System Menu Hacks and the list of hacks available for your system should be displayed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can also launch Priiloader by uncompressing this https://easyupload.io/c5d57k in the apps folder of your SD card and then in Homebrew Channel you load LoadPriiloader

OSB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Download this
https://github.com/DacoTaco/priiloader/blob/master/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini
and put it in the apps \ priiloader folder and then restart priiloader by turning off the Wii and turning it on again keeping the reset button pressed. Once Priiloader launched go to System Menu Hacks and the list of hacks available for your system should be displayed

You can also launch Priiloader by uncompressing this https://easyupload.io/c5d57k in the apps folder of your SD card and then in Homebrew Channel you load LoadPriiloader
I....don't see any 'download' button.

OSB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks. It worked now. I managed to region unlock everything. However, the problem with how these NTSC games run while in PAL mode are still there. I still need to use AnyRegionchanger to change to said region's picture quality. Is there any way to be able to play these games with RGB video settings while running as they should?

OSB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for all the help, but my main problem is still there as outlined in my last post. If no one here knows how to fix it, does anyone know other places on the net with knowledge of this?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Usb loaders have video mode options. Region changing should not be necessary. If u have exhausted other options first, use ModMii to help u region change as it simplifies what can feel like a complicated process, and if u mess it up it can lead to a full or partial brick depending on your particular situation.

OSB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Usb loaders have video mode options. Region changing should not be necessary. If u have exhausted other options first, use ModMii to help u region change as it simplifies what can feel like a complicated process, and if u mess it up it can lead to a full or partial brick depending on your particular situation.
How does the usage of USB loaders to change video mode options work? I have ModMii, but it doesn't seem to have anything of use on it. Maybe that has to to be file dropped?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Modmii is a windows program, did u run its usb loader set up wizard and follow the guide? If so, start up your loader(s) of choice and before launching a game change its video options

U can probably play original discs with custom video mode settings from neogamma too if u prefer not using a USB loader for some reason

Reactions: Alexander1970

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Okay so u just downloaded the file? Or u are following the usb loader set up guide?

Im trying really hard not to sound condescending but obviously just transferring a file to your sd card isn't going to accomplish anything. Did you put the SD card in the wii? Now you'll respond that obviously you did that, but then I'll ask if you tried launching the loader from the homebrew channel. My point is, you aren't providing enough information on your problem and what you're seeing for anyone to help you without first playing a game of 20 questions.

Please tell us exactly what you did on your computer, exactly what you put on your sd card and/or hard drive, and exactly what you tried on your wii and what results you're seeing.

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: