Hacking need help with a9lh

limcz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi i followed guide in website 3ds guide where it teach to downgrade my n3ds to 2.01 firmware,
completed the whole guide

now i have homelauncher, FBI, luma,godmode installed ,but i dun seems to able to find the al9h icon ,

anyway that i screw up half way ?
if not how to play game using it ?

SkillingCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's normal. A9lh isn't an application it's just an exploit installed on the firm0/firm1 partitions which are loaded during the boot of the device, allowing running CFW and running code which requires arm9/arm11 access. Basically it's just a key which opens the door to all the other applications.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
It's normal. A9lh isn't an application it's just an exploit installed on the firm0/firm1 partitions which are loaded during the boot of the device, allowing running CFW and running code which requires arm9/arm11 access. Basically it's just a key which opens the door to all the other applications.

Anyone who thinks that A9LH is app that needs to be run in order to pirate games, i think a technical explanation of A9LH is far beyond their comprehension......

Reactions: Quantumcat

SkillingCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone who thinks that A9LH is app that needs to be run in order to pirate games, i think a technical explanation of A9LH is far beyond their comprehension......
Yes, but still I wanted to give it a shot, and that may still be useful for other persons coming onto this thread to avoid them confusing, but you're right ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw