BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi everyone,
A friend handled me their once hacked vita, the person now (for what purpose idk) decided it would be nice to rebuild database, format memory card and rebuild the system, of course that means everything is gone from the console, the vita still starts up with moleculale shell but the icon is missing, Henkaku is nowhere to be found and the software is on 3.65.
I tried to re-install Henkaku but everytime I try to use copy content manager the console says it needs an update, I can't update the console cause of molecular shell still running, i just can't acess its icon
When i try going to system > system update the window is displayed like this
msg_update_wifi?

msg_update_ps3?

msg_update_pc?

If i click one on those nothing happens, my friend wants the console hacked again but just dunno what to do, i've tried following yt tutorials but without result cause I either need to acess to molecular shell or the acess to content manager

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone,
A friend handled me their once hacked vita, the person now (for what purpose idk) decided it would be nice to rebuild database, format memory card and rebuild the system, of course that means everything is gone from the console, the vita still starts up with moleculale shell but the icon is missing, Henkaku is nowhere to be found and the software is on 3.65.
I tried to re-install Henkaku but everytime I try to use copy content manager the console says it needs an update, I can't update the console cause of molecular shell still running, i just can't acess its icon
When i try going to system > system update the window is displayed like this
msg_update_wifi?

msg_update_ps3?

msg_update_pc?

If i click one on those nothing happens, my friend wants the console hacked again but just dunno what to do, i've tried following yt tutorials but without result cause I either need to acess to molecular shell or the acess to content manager
@BerryChanx ,follow this guide.

BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't even install encore, because during copy content with content manager if i choose Wifi after 1minute it disconnects and with USB cable it says i need to updated the software

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll try with VitaDeploy and update on the results

BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
On the console open the content manager app and select "Copy content"->"PC"->(your desired method), FinalHE should then detect your Playstation Vita
To do that I need to be logged in, I can't even login to the PSN, it says you must update the system software

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
On the console open the content manager app and select "Copy content"->"PC"->(your desired method), FinalHE should then detect your Playstation Vita
To do that I need to be logged in, I can't even login to the PSN, it says you must update the system software
@BerryChanx ,is your PS Vita hack-free and have you installed QCMA on your PC?If so you have to reinstall the firmware 3 65 you have or upgrade to 3.73 and then downgrade with Modoru or use VitaDeploy after hacking with FinalHE2(follow the guide of the previous post),i did so when I got it same problem after a brick.

RaniaAl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Try this.I had the same problem.If you will be asked to login or create a account do it from your PSN.you don't have access to the shop but at least you can link your account.
  1. On your PS Vita, open [Settings] -> [Network] ->[Wi-Fi Settings]
  2. Go to your current network connection and select [Advanced Settings]
  3. Set [DNS Settings] to [Manual]
  4. Set [Primary DNS] to 212.47.229.76 and leave [Secondary DNS] blank
  5. [Proxy Server] should be set to [Do Not Use]
    dns-settings-e1562362268990.jpg

BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't do upgrades
the system update appears like
msg_update_wifi?

msg_update_ps3?

msg_update_pc?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My int advance settings are like that, the console keeps saying i need to update the system

BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was able to do an update via PC, its still on 3.65 but it says its up to date, back to QCMA i bot the vita to the pc, try to copy files it asks to login into my account and after a while it dc

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was able to do an update via PC, its still on 3.65 but it says its up to date, back to QCMA i bot the vita to the pc, try to copy files it asks to login into my account and after a while it dc
@BerryChanx ,if it keeps giving you these messages and you are unable to update the PS Vita,you need to format the internal memory after restoring the system to factory settings.

BerryChanx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was able to update the vita via PC, everything went smooth, update it to 3.73 and then downgraded it and was able to hack it again.
Problem solved
Thanks guys

Reactions: zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.