Hacking problem with hacked VITA

Skarpet13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone. I recently bought a PS Vita 1004. The previous owner had hacked it, but reset the console and formatted the memory card before selling it. Now, after each boot, I need to re-hack the console (using Henkaku), but some features, like VITASHELL, are missing. I'm also having trouble restoring the console to its factory firmware. I've tried updating it over the network, but that didn't work. I've also tried using QCMA to restore it, but that didn't work either (even though my computer can detect the console). Has anyone else experienced this problem?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YukiHomura put it correctly - start over, start fresh and and get the latest and new hack.

The vita.hacks.guide is summped up pefecty in the following YouTube video:

Hack your PS Vita with ease...

I suggest watching the video at least TWICE so you are familiar with the hack before you give it the breath of life!

Additionally, this hack will show you how to install and get working your SD2Vita memory card. Make sure your SD Card is empty - the video will show you how to format the SD card (inside your Vita) so that your Vita can use it.

Finally, make sure your power settings are set so that the Vita will not sleep during the hack (Settings > Power Save Settings). Give it a full 30 minutes in standby mode so that your Vita will be powered on during the entire process. YOU DON'T WANT IT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE HACK.

Let us know how it goes!!!
cowboy.gif

Reactions: Purple_Heart

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
''after each boot, I need to re-hack the console (using Henkaku)''

In this fact you should have 3.60, stay on it, its the best. You only need Enso Fix, so henkaku will stay. Each time you install henkaku over web browser you get molecularshell instead of vitashell. The web installer dont work on 3.65. First install henkaku than enso, than install vitashell over molecularshell. Do not update and QCMA dont help you for this one.

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YukiHomura put it correctly - start over, start fresh and and get the latest and new hack.

The vita.hacks.guide is summped up pefecty in the following YouTube video:

Hack your PS Vita with ease...

I suggest watching the video at least TWICE so you are familiar with the hack before you give it the breath of life!

Additionally, this hack will show you how to install and get working your SD2Vita memory card. Make sure your SD Card is empty - the video will show you how to format the SD card (inside your Vita) so that your Vita can use it.

Finally, make sure your power settings are set so that the Vita will not sleep during the hack (Settings > Power Save Settings). Give it a full 30 minutes in standby mode so that your Vita will be powered on during the entire process. YOU DON'T WANT IT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING THE HACK.

Let us know how it goes!!! View attachment 404027
Please just use vita.hacks.guide!!! Video guides are going to be outdated
https://rentry.org/PleaseUseTextGuides

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My first and most important advice is: Don't use videos as a guide for modding anything console gaming related.

Second, try reading what your options are prior of even trying to (re)mod your Vita, consider its current state and go forward from there.

Read and understand every step before you try it, you'll avoid many mistakes made by everyone not doing it.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ YukiHomura + The_Dizzy_Vizzy ->

Since he dont has 3.65 and use 3.60, so I dont understand why you both talk about 3.65 ?
The answer is clear, enso is missing on 3.60 system, done here.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ YukiHomura + The_Dizzy_Vizzy ->

Since he dont has 3.65 and use 3.60, so I dont understand why you both talk about 3.65 ?
The answer is clear, enso is missing on 3.60 system, done here.
it wasnt stated on which fw the vita is. but ok if its on 3.60. then i would go ahead with the vita.hacks tutorial. i just use 3.65 cause of the newest vitacheat.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto