Need help running GBA games

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by The760, Jul 23, 2015.

1. The760
    OP

The760 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Hey all. So I have been trying to run M&L: Superstar Saga for the past 3 days with no luck. I've tried everything... I even tried using a new SD card, linking my NANDs, and installing Pasta CFW. I go on rxTools and install the .cia on sysNAND, and when I try to run it in emuNAND OR Pasta, I get that stupid "An error has occurred." message. I think I'm driving myself nuts due to how bad I just want to play this one game :c.

I posted a thread on another site, but unfortunately someone tried to help me and their advice still didn't work. I have an Old 3DSXL, and it's on firmware 4.2.0-9U. After all this trial and error it seems that I have been doing this all right, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Someone please help me, because I have been reading tutorial after tutorial for the past 3 days and that error message makes me want to smash my 3DS more and more.

Thank You!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am using rxTools 2.6, downloaded from the official website.

Last edited by The760, Jul 23, 2015
  2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Edit your post and remove that site name it can't be mentioned here also make sure you installed the modified AGB_FIRM CIA to your Sysnand.

3. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    You too, you just quoted it.

And for the OP, I know it should be already included but did you try to install the patched AGB_FIRM? And launching them from the devmode?

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    You've been Ninja'd :ph34r:

VerseHell likes this.
  5. The760
    OP

The760 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Wow.... I am a complete and utter idiot. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! If a mod reads this, please delete this post. I am a fool lol.