OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, for a while now, I have been quite curious as to know how to rip the models from Dragon Quest VII, because I want to use them in MMD (MikuMikuDance). But, unfortunately, I am unable to, as I have no clue how to do it, I've looked up how to do it, downloaded various programs, such as Blender and SPICA, etc and they led me nowhere, (I got a lot of "unsupported file format" errors). Are there specific programs I should use to rip the models? I even tried using a Pokémon Sun ROM and got nowhere with that.

Can someone please tell me how to do this, maybe give me a small walkthrough?

Thank you.

PkmnTrainerElio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, for a while now, I have been quite curious as to know how to rip the models from Dragon Quest VII, because I want to use them in MMD (MikuMikuDance). But, unfortunately, I am unable to, as I have no clue how to do it, I've looked up how to do it, downloaded various programs, such as Blender and SPICA, etc and they led me nowhere, (I got a lot of "unsupported file format" errors). Are there specific programs I should use to rip the models? I even tried using a Pokémon Sun ROM and got nowhere with that.

Can someone please tell me how to do this, maybe give me a small walkthrough?

Thank you.

It's done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/