NEED HELP POSTING ON GBADEV!

biolizardshadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The text box is very small, and when I click on it, I can't type in it. Need help please. Any response to this problem will be better than no response at this point.

biolizardshadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about gbadev.org, the forum is currently broken and has been for a while.
Oh, thank you for letting me know! No wonder I was the only one on the forum both today and yesterday, and there hasn't been much activity since early 2020. I messaged the forum owner about this, however, after reading your response I am no longer expecting to receive a response from the owner of the forum.

I wonder why the owners have seemingly abandoned the forum when it seemed to have a small yet vibrant community that I am sure would have grown over time?

Last edited by biolizardshadow,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, thank you for letting me know! No wonder I was the only one on the forum both today and yesterday, and there hasn't been much activity since early 2020. I messaged the forum owner about this, however, after reading your response I am no longer expecting to receive a response from the owner of the forum.

I wonder why the owners have seemingly abandoned the forum when it seemed to have a small yet vibrant community that I am sure would have grown over time?
Yeah it's a shame, but at least the content of the forum is still there and searchable, lot of good info from all the way back to when GBA was current.
This new site has links to various resources, including the discord where most active devs hang out these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/