Need help playing WBFS/ISO game

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BloodlustOreO, Aug 19, 2015.

1. BloodlustOreO
    OP

BloodlustOreO Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2015
    Iceland
    I recently installed The Homebrew Channel on my Wii, USB Loader GX and Need For Speed Carbon (I have 1 copy of the game in IOS format and WBFS format, it was originally WBFS). I used a 8GB USB so I can pirate games and play them on my Wii, so I created a folder called 'wbfs' in the USB Drive and transferred the WBFS copy of the game there, but when I tried to load the USB on USB Loader GX it didn't show up, instead I got a list of the channels I have. How can I play the game on my Wii using USB Loader GX? I'll install other apps if I need to.

2. JUSTARANDOMPERSON

JUSTARANDOMPERSON Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2015
    United States
    The White House
    Here https://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/ make sure you format your usb and then click on browse to find your games. When you connect your usb back to the computer do NOT format it again or else you will lose your data. Here in case you didn't get me or

3. tswntk

tswntk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2012
    Switzerland
    don't use wbfs manager, its pretty outdated and not compatible with GameCube game loading, use WiiBackupManger instead and format your drive to FAT32 for better compatibility.
    All that is needed is to put games in proper sub-folders which WiiBackupManger will do automatically. It can even scan you FAT32/NTFS drive and move/rename your games to proper structure with a few clicks.

4. JUSTARANDOMPERSON

JUSTARANDOMPERSON Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2015
    United States
    The White House
    WBFS Manager is pretty outdated. Sorry about that.