Need help picking best dsi/ds flash card

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by white wolf, Jun 11, 2009.

Jun 11, 2009
  1. white wolf

Member white wolf GBAtemp Regular

Jun 11, 2009
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Hi everyone im new here and new to the dsi/ds flash seen. I have the old ds and pan on getting a dsi soon. I am bombarded with all these flash karts so i need help to pick the best one. I need one that will work with the dsi but will also work with the original ds.
    One that works with all games 100%
    -is in english
    -supports action replay or some kind of cheats
    -dosent lag
    -supports wifi
    -is updated regulaly(firmwear updates etc)so it wouldnt become outdated and useless

well that is all i can think of for now.
    Please help. I live in trinidad so this will take forever to get here by shipment. So i want to make sure i get value for my money [​IMG]
  2. James_Wulfe

Member James_Wulfe GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2009
    Kansas City
    United States
    There is no 100% guarantee
    All of them support English
    All of them have cheats
    Lag depends on the MicroSD you use, i recommend Kingston or Sandisk
    All of them can do wifi
    As for becoming outdated and useless they all will eventualy by some new cart, but my recomendations would be a AceKard 2i as it will work on a DSi and a DSL, but some other good DSL carts are also DSTT and Cyclo.

Also please check the, NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software , section where this should have been posted for reviews of various carts.
  3. k3vin369

Newcomer k3vin369 Advanced Member

May 17, 2009
    Hearing from many people, AceKard2i is good.
    I have a DSTT; at first, I was really happy to get it because it is simple and did everything it said it would do. But up until now, firmware updates have died; the last firmware update was January 6, I believe.

Oh well, I've replaced the default firmware with MoonShell2+YSMenu. It's awesome