OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
upadated 3ds to 9.2 but still no acces to browser or ds card i don't know why

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

firmware version is now 9.2.0-0E but browser still requires to update and ds flash cards still boot in black sceen

slvdb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looking at my error on browser seems i don't have any browser app on my 3ds, so i have no browser and DS related function are broken by twlfirm that i cannot restore without a cfw, any idea?

Thanks all

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yikes, you really don't have the browser even after that? Your cheapest option now is to get yourself OoT and Powersaves, then set up menuhax and follow the Plailect Wiki Guide.

If you know someone with a 3DS with 10.5 or lower firmware, you don't actually need to get Powersaves, but you will still need OoT.

Last edited by CrispyYoshi,

slvdb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes! Apparently updating via cartidge doesn't update the entirely firmware; i have a n3ds top with reinand, so my only option is to take something like ooT, cubic ninja (too expensive right now), smash bros or even the first sky3ds?

What if i will update to latest firmware?i will have access to the browser (browserhax?) or something else to downgrade?

Thank you for reply

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! Apparently updating via cartidge doesn't update the entirely firmware; i have a n3ds top with reinand, so my only option is to take something like ooT, cubic ninja (too expensive right now), smash bros or even the first sky3ds?

What if i will update to latest firmware?i will have access to the browser (browserhax?) or something else to downgrade?

Thank you for reply
Once again, your only cheap option is to get yourself a copy of OoT3D and a Powersaves. You won't need the Powersaves if you know someone with a 3DS with 10.5 or lower firmware, and they probably have the internet browser.

You'll want to update your system to 10.7, then attempt to perform a clean downgrade to 9.2 using OoT3Dhax.

slvdb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK thanks for help you're giving, i assume i cannot use my n3ds instead of powersaves, i'll try to take a copy of ooT since we have no certainty in a future update for browserhax on 10.7

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
They could buy a used one for cheaper. In America, they reproduced the game and now sell it for $20 from Best Buy.

However, in Eur, I'm not sure if that's the case.

They recently reprinted it for $20, you can find it easily in stores now.

Yeah, I know about that. Is it the old version, or an updated one? They might have fixed the exploit in the reprint.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people seem to have missed that you said you have a n3ds with reinand on it. If you have homebrew capabilities on that one you won't need a PowerSave, just an OoT cart, and you can put the hax save on it with your n3ds.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked