Gaming Need help managing save files

CRXsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally confused. I figured out how to move games on and off the mem card but when I go to move my saves most of them aren't labeled with the name of the game.

I go to PSP>savedata>folders

The folders are labeled with UME and UM (something) with numbers. Now in a couple I can find some evidence of a game name but most have nothing. I open the folder and find 3 files. I got as far as checking the image file but that takes forever and some games appear to have more than one folder.

So what am I misssing? Is there an easy way to move saves from the card to a computer?

Thanks for any help.

CRXsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm guessing if Sony has a media manager that someone out there in hackerland has created a better one. Anyone have one in mind?

And I know you can drag the whole folder to the pc. The problem is, as I stated in the original post, how do you know which save belongs to which game?

Any reason not to use the sony manager if I'm running CFW?

MMMMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
Here's an easy way to figure out which save file goes with which game.
Simply go into each game, save the game, then check the dates/time of the changes and then you'll know that UL17867405 or whatever is for that game.

CRXsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mike I like your thinking. Then I could make save folders on the pc with each game name. A little work but not too daunting if I'm not switching game saves too often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: