tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi im trying to install Microsoft Windows Entertainment Pack the puzzel collection on xp

61J65R1WCML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

but every time i try to install it it just crashes after a few seconds

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the picture that looks like it's a Windows 95 Program. Are you running XP? If so explore the CD(look at the files on it) find all the application files and install files(for example autorun/setup) and right click them then go to the compatability tab and change it to where they run in compatability mode for windows 95.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
From the picture that looks like it's a Windows 95 Program. Are you running XP? If so explore the CD(look at the files on it) find all the application files and install files(for example autorun/setup) and right click them then go to the compatability tab and change it to where they run in compatability mode for windows 95.
well ive been trying to install the exe(no disc) it is an old game prob 95 or 98, i tryed the compatability tab and tryed installing them all but i would just no do a thing.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomqman said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
well ive been trying to install the exe(no disc) it is an old game prob 95 or 98, i tryed the compatability tab and tryed installing them all but i would just no do a thing.
Well also compatability doesn't always work with my experiences and sometimes you are just SoL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-