Hacking Need help finding the best flash card...

bretticus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok well my little brothers are getting a DSi XL each for christmas and ive been asked by my parents to get them a flash card each they are both very good at using my M3DS Real but i need the best one for the DSi Xl what would everybody suggest? something with a similar menu and stuff would be good.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The best is easily the Supercard DStwo, the menu is easy to use and the features are great.
It has a real-time menu where you can look at game guides, toggle cheats, and use save-states.
On top of that it has incredible rom compatibility because of it's anti-piracy circumvention, and it also has GBA and SNES emulation.
It can even play video files without conversion.

If you want somewhere to buy it, I'd suggest Shoptemp since you are in the UK.
This is the last time they'll be selling these flashcarts, once they're sold, they're gone for good, so it's your only chance to buy from them.
If you're buying two of these with good memory, then the shipping should work out pretty cheap, $6, maybe $0 for 5-10 day Xmas shipping.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bretticus said:
Ok well my little brothers are getting a DSi XL each for christmas and ive been asked by my parents to get them a flash card each they are both very good at using my M3DS Real but i need the best one for the DSi Xl what would everybody suggest? something with a similar menu and stuff would be good.
well there's the m3i zero but later posts there going to recommend you an acekard 2i or a scds2 in which i'm 100% sure but if your little brothers play gba games and nds games scds2 is your choice beacuse it has a built in gba emulator and near perfect rom compatibly also the acekard 2i with akaio has near perfect rom compatibly minus the gba support. hopes this helps

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
cardchart.gif

• DS / DS Lite
    The card will work on an original (fat) DS or a DS Lite.
  • DSi / DSi XL
    The card will work on a DSi or DSi XL as well.
  • Game Updates
    Firmware updates are what let cards play newer games, these are the life-blood of the card.
  • SDHC
    SDHC refers to SD cards larger than 2GB (gigabytes). If there's no SDHC support, you can only use SD cards up to 2GB.
  • WiFi Update
    The Acekard 2i can update it's cheats (and get minor bug fixes) over WiFi without having to connect to a computer.
  • Clean Mode
    The DSTwo has special features to ignore AP in most games, letting you play them without having to wait for a firmware update first.
  • RTS
    The Real-Time Save (Save State) function lets you save and reload your game progress at any moment you wish.
  • In-Game Guide
    You can pull up text files and images in-game, in order to check a walkthrough or map you downloaded at any time during a game.
  • Slow Motion
    The card lets you slow down the game speed as you wish.
  • In-Game Cheats
    The card lets you create and modify cheats while the game is running.
  • Special Homebrew
    The card has multiple pieces of special homebrew, such as it's own GBA and SNES emulators, as well as text/PDF reader and video player.
  • Battery Life
    Unfortunately the DSTwo's extra CPU and RAM (which give it the special features) eat into the battery life a bit.

So yeah, DSTwo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-