Hacking Need help finding correct working software for R4 Upgrade Revolution for DS

ngarrett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Years ago I purchased this R4 card for my DS, and it came with everything needed to make it work, and everything was fine. Decided to charge this recently so I can play some retro gaming, and found out the micro sd card was missing from the R4 card! In any case, I am trying to utilize an 8gb micro sd card I had laying around, but can't seem to get any software to work on it. Whenever I start it up, it gets stuck at loading. I have been reading threads from this site, as well as others, and some videos, and tried many of the suggestions to no avail. I am fairly certain I have the R4 III card (matched it with pictures online).

I tried to download the software right from that page, but all the english download links seem to be dead. I went to linfoxdomain and downloaded several versions of it, and none seem to be working. I tried different loaders, and have reformatted the card 3 times now, with new software each time. I am stuck and not sure what it is I am doing wrong.

Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to