Hacking Need help finding a suitable Micro SD card.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, this is my first time on the boards so apologies if this is already answered. Anyway... I just bought my SuperCard DS-One V3 from DX and I am looking around for a Micro SD card to use.
I had read somewhere that class 2 and 4 cards were useless on it and if used they caused hang-ups and lower compatibility than the R4, which I also have. I live in the UK and it seems finding a card with at least 4gb of storage and that is Class 6 is nigh on impossible. Can someone help me?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
A-Data 4 GB Class 6 and Kingston 4 GB (Japan/Taiwan) Class 4 are the best available if you want microSDHCs.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, well there is a big difference in price from what I have seen; memoryc.co.uk has the A-Data for about £19 including shipping and DX has the Kingston at about £12 delivered. I am not bothered about waiting I just want to make sure the difference in price is worth the benefits.
I effectively want the card that will cause least slowdown on my games and offer fewest hiccups all round.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just picked up the A-Data for £15~ delivered. I am now however unsure of whether it is suitable for the CycloDS. I know this isn't the board for it but I hope someone will answer.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D