Hacking Need help finding a specific flashcart.

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp, I come to you because my second M3 Real has died on me. The flashcart I once avidly supported, has been letting me down left and right; shitty hardware, ineffective team, incompatibility. So instead of trying my luck with a THIRD M3 Real, I have some questions.

A) What flashcart should I get? (One where SMT Strange Journey works correctly, please)

B) Would the M3 GBA Expansion kit work with other flashcarts?

Thanks guys.

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thoroughly enjoying strange journey on my 1:1 R4 clone using the Wood firmware, which I got for about 6 bucks. As for which card, I'd suggest a DSTWO from the supercard team. With the recent release of the SDK, I'd say the flashcard will have added value in the long run.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
I would defo rexxomend SCDS2 which there is a link for in my sig ,
It fearures a gba emulator nes and snes as well as a movie/multimedia player ( still in development) Nd a great ebook reader and of corse perfect ds rom compatibility

If youre looking for a cheap cart there us the R4DS or acekard 2i which im sure will suppirt ur gba expander and are cheap there are also links in my sig for them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)