Need help finding a specific flashcart.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by geminisama, Aug 7, 2010.

1. geminisama
    OP

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    Hello GBATemp, I come to you because my second M3 Real has died on me. The flashcart I once avidly supported, has been letting me down left and right; shitty hardware, ineffective team, incompatibility. So instead of trying my luck with a THIRD M3 Real, I have some questions.

A) What flashcart should I get? (One where SMT Strange Journey works correctly, please)

B) Would the M3 GBA Expansion kit work with other flashcarts?

Thanks guys.

2. Paranoid Mouse C

Paranoid Mouse C GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2006
    United States
    In your heap, shifting bits.
    I've been thoroughly enjoying strange journey on my 1:1 R4 clone using the Wood firmware, which I got for about 6 bucks. As for which card, I'd suggest a DSTWO from the supercard team. With the recent release of the SDK, I'd say the flashcard will have added value in the long run.

3. FlashX007

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    What is SDK anyway?

4. geminisama
    OP

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    Software development kit, I believe. What's used to make custom FW and stuff.

Do you think the M3 GBA kit would work with the supercard?

5. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    It probably would as long as you have that patched gbaexploader. I can't attest to it though.

6. Frogman

Frogman This could be you!

Sep 20, 2009
    Aus
    I would defo rexxomend SCDS2 which there is a link for in my sig ,
    It fearures a gba emulator nes and snes as well as a movie/multimedia player ( still in development) Nd a great ebook reader and of corse perfect ds rom compatibility

If youre looking for a cheap cart there us the R4DS or acekard 2i which im sure will suppirt ur gba expander and are cheap there are also links in my sig for them